Welcome!

Here you'll find tips on home organization, recipes, crafts, and stories of motherhood.



Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Dress Up Closet

I wanted a creative place for my kids to dress up. We have a small odd-shaped closet in the playroom, so it's perfect. I took a tension curtain rod and hung it for the clothes. Then I simply attached a ribbon with push pins and used clothespins to hang the hats.

There's a mirror on the right side... it's a little hard to see in the picture. Right now it's on the floor leaning against the wall, but I'll be hanging it.

I have 3 stacking baskets on the left side where they have all their "accessories".... my daughter's dress up jewelry, superhero masks, etc.

Since they've had this dress up closet set up, they've spent hours changing outfits and pretending.

The whole thing cost me about $30 with the mirror, stacking baskets, and curtain rod.




No comments:

Post a Comment