Welcome!

Here you'll find tips on home organization, recipes, crafts, and stories of motherhood.



Friday, March 26, 2010

"On the Job" Injury ;)

Looks like I got my first (and hopefully my last!) broken nose today.

I was relaxing in the family room while my oldest, Camden was just outside the back door playing on the patio. He sarted yelling and I thought something was wrong. I ran out there and was so relieved to find he was just excited over a helicopter. Just as I was thinking about how much fun it is to be excited over a helicopter and was reaching over to hug him, BAM! He jumped up one more time in excitement and his noggin hit me square in the nose! I literally heard a "crack," reached up to my nose and discovered lots of blood. Ugh. I don't do really well with blood. Luckily, my paramedic husband does. He thinks it's a cartilage break (is that the right term?). There's a small area of bruising across the bridge of my nose now and it's just a tad swollen. We'll see in the morning if I wake up with raccoon eyes or not.

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment