Welcome!

Here you'll find tips on home organization, recipes, crafts, and stories of motherhood.



Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pioneer Woman's Crispy Yogurt Chicken

First, if you're not familiar with Pioneer Woman, you HAVE to check it out! Ree Drummond has delicious recipes, ideas for home and garden, photography and life living on a ranch. She also has her love story, which is sooo good. Once you start, you'll want to read straight through, so be prepared!


I have tried a few of her recipes so far. We love chicken around our house and I'm always trying to come up with new ways to get my kids to eat it. They all loved this recipe! You dip the chicken in a yogurt, garlic and parsley mix and then coat with Panko bread crumbs. Bake for an hour. Very easy! On her recipe, she uses drumsticks. I used chicken breast tenders. My breading turned out a little "soggy." I'm wondering if I put a little bit too much butter on the dish, but nevertheless, they were delicious!


You can find the recipe here.


This photo is from the Pioneer Woman's site. Her chicken is prettier!



Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment