Welcome!

Here you'll find tips on home organization, recipes, crafts, and stories of motherhood.



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pasta with Zesty Pecan Sauce

So, the good news is no raccoon eyes! I still have a little bruising, but nothing that's too bad. :)

Last night I tried a totally new recipe and it was a big hit! I made a couple changes though... you'll notice the title is "Pasta with Zesty Pecan Sauce." I used walnuts. I didn't have pecans and wanted to use what I had on hand. I also didn't have linguine, so I used penne. I wanted to have some more protein in it, so I added some cubed chicken breast (I just boiled it and stirred it in).

The sauce is made up of cream cheese, artichoke hearts, grated parmesan and garlic..it blends into yumminess! :)

It was a hit... even with the kids. My 1 year old actually seemed to like it the most.

You'll find the recipe here. It originally came from "Southern Living" magazine.


Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment